my superheroes | colorado springs children photographer

Last night, we ventured out to Fox Run Regional Park to let my little boys run around in their Halloween costumes. They have been dying to wear them. We all had so much fun! I would like to introduce you to my little men!
Meet Parker {aka batman}. Parker is 4 and loves all things superheroes. He actually told me before the shoot, “Mom, don’t tell anybody my secret identity. I am just batman. Okay?”©shebli nikkole photography 2013

Meet Breckin{aka Robin}. Breckin is 2 and loves anything that his big brother likes. Somehow Parker convinced Breck that Robin was awesome.

©shebli nikkole photography 2013

Meet Cooper{aka Robin II}. Coop is 8 months old and is actually going to be the Riddler for Halloween, but we haven’t made his costume yet. My husband found these pjs at Target and couldn’t resist. ©shebli nikkole photography 2013©shebli nikkole photography 2013©shebli nikkole photography 2013©shebli nikkole photography 2013©shebli nikkole photography 2013©shebli nikkole photography 2013©shebli nikkole photography 2013©shebli nikkole photography 2013©shebli nikkole photography 2013I hope you enjoyed meeting my boys!

Until next time…

♥shebli

1. Anonymous

September 27th, 2013 at 11:52 pm

Love love my super heros! They have saved my life! The photos are wonderful! You are an awesome photographer! I am so proud to have you as my daughter!

2. Anonymous

September 27th, 2013 at 11:52 pm

3. Anonymous

September 28th, 2013 at 7:36 am

All the photos are adorable! I love the one with Parker with his head cocked to the side…too cute!

4. Anonymous

September 28th, 2013 at 7:36 am

5. joannep163@gmail.com

February 7th, 2015 at 9:12 pm

I’ve been looking for you forever. Love you so much.I live in Washington state now but would love to hear from you. Please respond. I love you, Honey.
    Papa Chris